3 May, 2016
Product Review – A helping hand by Fortune Vivo Diabetes-Care OilComments : 1 Posted in : Product Review on by : Disha Khurana
With the fast pace busy lives we all lead in metropolitan cities, the need to maintain a healthy lifestyle along with a balanced & healthy diet has become the need of the hour. More so unlike the quality of food from the days our grandparents & parents grew up is miles apart from what we do. During their times, the ingredients were unadulterated which sadly is not the case with our times.
If you live with diabetes, it can be added source of stress—and in turn, stress can make diabetes more difficult to manage. Whether you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes, take medications, or are controlling it through diet and exercise, you may need some extra help. Fortune Vivo Diabetes-Care Oil promises you that extra help with the nutrients it has thanks to research put in for years by specialists.
A few specifications of Fortune Vivo Diabetes-Care Oil
The bottle it comes in is made hard plastic & is neatly sealed packed.
It is a blended vegetable oil containing 80% of Rice Bran Oil & 20% of Sesame oil. Due to this blend the fragrance & natural flavour of the oil adds a unique taste & aroma to the food cooked in it.
It’s slightly thicker than your regular sunflower oil thus a little goes a long way.
It is clinically proven to help in controlling Diabetes & is rich in natural anti-oxidants.
It contains healthy balance of fatty acid & helps in controlling the metabolic disorder.
It helps reduce high blood sugar level & improve insulin sensitivity.
Multigrain Zucchini Oats Wrap
For the dough
1 cup multigrain flour
1 tsp Fortune Vivo Diabetes-Care Oil
For the Zucchini cutlets
2 green zucchini’s (medium size)
1/2 yellow bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
2 cloves garlic
3 tbsp roasted oats powder
1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
1 tsp amchur powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp garam masala
Salt to taste
Fortune Vivo Diabetes-Care Oil, for shallow frying
For the Tangy Dip
1 cup hung yogurt
1-1.5 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp mayonnaise
Salt & Pepper to taste
For the wrap
1 beetroot (boiled)
Mixed Salad Leaves
- Wash & soak the salad leaves in iced cold water for 10minutes. Drain & refrigerate till ready to use.
- Slice the beetroot into thick matchsticks & keep it ready for assembling.
- For the Dip – Mix all the ingredients, refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the dough – Mix the oil & flour nicely together for a minute & make a medium-soft dough with enough water. Rest for 10minutes. Make round flat breads & cook on a grill pan to get the grill marks or a normal tawa.
- For the Zucchini cutlets – Shred the zucchini using the thick blade of the grater. Apply 2 tbsp salt & let it sit for 10minutes. Using a muslin cloth, squeeze out the excess water completely.
- Chop the bell peppers, onion and garlic & add them to the drained zucchini along with the egg, spices & oats powder. Mix everything, check for seasoning & shape into round cutlets.
- Heat Fortune Vivo Diabetes-Care Oil in a non-stick pan enough for shallow frying & add the cutlets. Three-four at a time to make sure you do not overcrowd the pan. Cover & cook till it is nice & golden on one side. Flip & cook till you get a golden colour on the other side. Remove on an absorbent paper.
- Place the cooked flat bread on a clean dry chopping board & arrange some salad leaves on it.
- Cut the cutlets into half & arrange them in a straight line on top of the salad leaves.
- Place some beetroot strips on top of the cutlets & drizzle some of the tangy dip.
- Roll the flatbread from one end tightly, cut diagonally into half & serve immediately with the tangy dip.
This wrap makes for a great healthy meal for everyone whether they are suffering or not from diabetes as the ingredients used help provide fiber, vitamins & all the nutrients one needs for a balanced meal.